Jun 28, 2010

During the trip missing


Recent period
I hv been following a friend out of running
have no access with my laptop
becoz my computer is not around
without it I accompanied


share with you
my recent whereabouts and programs


suddenly had a new habit
tat is to beat up food with a mobile phone
read the very people the feeling of appetite
is praised
so I always go to Cafe to enjoy afternoon tea



Location: V Cafe & Bakery



tis is their special day dessert
mango Cake
although a small one but very proud




tis is the iron rice spicy seafood + rice
looks delicious
unfortunately
tis is vegetarian food shop



Location: Bukit indah (forget the signs)



tis is Cheese Chicken Steak
delicious to eat really good
only the price a little expensive
and their drink is not very satisfactory
good food


Location: Station one Tun Aminah



tis is a ham and cheese toast
every time I come here to try a variety of bread flavors were
looks good to eat


I guess I was not too much work time
so only go around tasting food
themselves as a gourmet
but now the end of this trip


becoz I want to lose weight
otherwise
everyone says I am more and more flesh



No comments:

Post a Comment