Nov 24, 2010

♥ I know...



Health is getting worse
but I didn't tell my family fear they are worried about
Fever
Cold hands and feet
Dizziness
I suspect they are a little anemic situation

is the relationship between eating
in order to lose weight don't even have a life?


wanted to say love u for a long time
always have the courage to tell u
I'm more afraid of the coming period
my dedication is
right or wrong
Can you tell me?

before I go to bed the phone rang
I listened to '我知道By2' the bell rings
I think this is who sms ringtones ringtones
when I was surprised to see the time

I noe you still care about my situation
also very glad to see ur messages appear
I thought I told you not find me
u really will not find me


thanks for ur concern
althoughI don't noe wat you're good or not
but I hope u take good care of ur body
recently you go to sleep until nearly morning
wat are u doing
wat do u plan the work
I would like to know
however
all knowledge

Have to admit
I'm worried about you

I'm silly yet?
perhaps everyone slowly left me
I still can't put my persistence
I'm such a decision
will not let you feel the pressure
but I believe
in ur heart
I'm not that big influence
but you is very important to me

I really hope u HAPPY
even that gives you a happy person is not me
want them happy
will inevitably be affected by their own point of grievance


I'm still not confident

Collection in the heart

do you understand?


If you let go,

Is your choice

So tell me honest




You know。


I don't wan you to lie to me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment