Aug 13, 2011

♠ Happy Birhtday To Mummy

Happy Birthday To my BELOVED MUMMY


This is ur 50th birthday,and now began to feel mummy is reali old ady wor.HOHOHO :x

but I still hope she can be healthy,longevity,has been by my side.
Of course,in the coming days,I was able to properly honor her. I LOVE U,MUMMY :P



Nearly 12 o'clock time,
I hurried to do a birthday card to mummy,although tis is not a very precious gift,but it represents my mind.
I hv no money,can't afforad expensive gifts.
Future capacity,I'll buy,but I know my mother's wishes,I hope I can obey only ^^


I really admire my courage.11 pm,I rush to Sutera mall moonlight buy cake,wan gv mummy surprise.The night,in fact I lived in my daddy home.I noe my mum will be disappointed,cheating on her,tomoro afternoon to help her celebrate.In fact,wan to give her a surprise.That night I was driving car,heart is very afraid,becoz the streets are not a car.Again is,it is Halloween in July T.T

When I quietly opened the iron gate,I'm afraid,mum will find me running back,worried about my plan was not successful.I'm successful sneak home,take out the cake,plug in candles,Lit candles and then standing in front of the room.Mum locked the door ady,HUH -.- I don't say anything,then knock the door.She dare to open the door.She said:"(吴宋琳~是你吗?oi~~~)",I dunno how can I do,then say(Yes~PLS open the door).

(Happy birthday to u~happy birthday to u~happy birthday to mummy~~~~)star to singing XP SURPRISE!!! :) we eating the cake in dining room,then chat together.and many many many........


Next day,we got up at 10 o'clock,ready to freshen up.I whim sticky eyelid stickers go out.Otherwise,I'm usually very easy to see the size of the eye.(the profound degree of eyelid).Before go out,we also took many photos,but some photo not beautiful,mum delete ady lo :( The photo in the car inside ^.^ (side of the car,side of the take photo)


We go to Suteramall de SUNRISE FOOD take a lunch.This is our point of food.
Enjoy life la,long time didn't enjoy western food ady :) hope mummy like it.

After 5:00 pm,We wan back Pekan nanas ady,becoz it will be returning to Singapore.
VERY TIRED!!! U noe???

Becoz the relationship to work the next day,I sleep very early @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment