Aug 19, 2011

♠ Feel unexpected ll Movie today :)


When to Saturday,I always feel a special boring,have to go back SG to work.Each day of rest,I have to work hard.I wan to come back every week,able to watch a movie.I hope I can achieve tis things.Tis week back,I spent a lot of money:bags, earrings, hair ornaments, food, clothing, McDonald's, car fuel costs :x HAIZ~Money is difficult,consumption is easy.Sometimes also wan to make good on myself ^.^






The movie is " Zookeeper ",had intended to see "The Fortune Buddies",but time is wasted,the results look into tis.Tis would blame me,driving the wrong way and have the wrong movie seat.Really confused!!!STUPID de loh =.= at first I thought this movie doesn't look good,last laugh the loudest is me.HEHEHE~go to see :D with my best frenz go to see :) long time no go out with her.HAPPY :)







When I sleep ady,rarely awakened by phone,unless it is a special ringtone.When I woke up the moment,eyes blurred,unclear who seemed to me to wake up."给我一个理由忘记 那么爱我的你 给我一个理由放弃 当时做的决定 有些爱越想抽离 却越更清晰 而最痛的距离 是你不在身边却在我的心里" I listened to this song,guess who sms me ? I think the answer is unexpected.Is Him. :X How long didn't see ur name appear on the screen in my phone?What kind of scene,let u think of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment