Mar 13, 2010

手术室的那一天





tis is my relapse medicine..


my old illness had been 4 years without a relapse..


I'm very familiar and strange..




My stomach has a (water tumors)..



It is in my stomach which has been 5 years..



once every years..



becoz of recurrence of the pain..



let me into the hospital at midnight..


tis is good enough..


becoz I reluctantly to the following morning..


the day before admission into the hospital..









Into the operating room at that moment..


I am more afraid of playing anesthesia needle..


general anesthesia..


but the conscious is very hard..


made me cry out loud..


I sleep all day..


every 2 hour..


nurses would come in to help me injections..


my hands are numb..


no response..





when I fell asleep..


I found someone moving my feet..


the results opened his eyes a look..


turned out to be one of my frenz andd my ex bf..


I went straight up and was scared..



how they will appear in tis ?



when the afternoon..



my ex bf asked the hospital where I live..


I don't tell him..


how they will find it ?


curious..


then they go after..


is also packaged to gv me something to eat..





I noe tat he was concerned about me..


regardless of the identity of a frenz in his capacity as ex bf..


I'm very grateful to him specially to see me..




has now been recovered..


there is a good wound is not so fast..


hope tis will not occur again after problems







No comments:

Post a Comment