Dec 22, 2010

1216 ♥ my most suppressed secret



We have a separate meeting from the first 81 days,I didn't think the advent of 2011,we will also have the possibility to meet.In the first 82 days of night,although we have been contact by phone or web links,although there is no contact at all times,but for me,this friend has never cut off contact.Each other,the few will want to go out a meeting of the contact,not wan to meet,but every time I encounter have been reminded of his appearance.Forget the more care,so even if the thoughts,I can't see the opportunity to exercise restraint.


I got a familiar and nostalgic voice,looking at the familiar car parked in front of my house,get the familiar car seat,[He] felt sitting next to me,listening to [him] a long time did not come to me talking about it,I don't said that,I'm still very strong personal feeling,look more open and down.When he appeared in front of me,everything into a false.


How long did you know that you came to me,my home road,u almost forgot,then each other's feelings? when you will be forgotten? becoz really miss me or just loneliness to find me? how do i believe u,u say: u lost, I didn't get fat, my hair a lot long.


Not much chance we get along,sneaking around the meet,am I really tat people can't see it?before us to meet,I always ask you:''[wat are you doing next? wat to do? ].becoz there are too many questions about my heart,no one help me.this time,the only difference is:I was silent, I will not say, I will not ask what has changed between us.later problems,I ask to say,will only make me more sentimental.I find it strange that:the period from there I'll give you 15 days,how would you suddenly want to see me?tis will be the first few times meet?


Would like to ask you,can be my boyfriend one day?Do not have to meet in the middle of the night,couples can be as general as normal,be hand in hand, watch movies,eat popcorn,a photo shoot with many-many,had dinner together and then go home,before going back home to give you a kiss goodbye.I want,and desire,you can give me? how I wish every time I see you,I'm desperate to hug your wrist,every time I want to see more,the first thing is to use your left hand holding my right hand.as long as one of them,I will be satisfied.


Like the feeling you by my side,you like with ur eyes staring at me,you say that becoz very few opportunities to see me, so see it several times.Me? rarely dare to look into ur appearance,I can't mark your way deep in my heart,becoz I'm afraid there is no way to face when you're not.


In farewell,you will hold me tightly into ur arms, I can feel ur heart rate and temperature.you hold me in ur arms,we seem to have a strange feeling.a bit like sour lemon, a bit like sweet chocolate, a bit like a chilly wind bleak.we seem to have much to say don't export.I'm waiting for you,for ur love,have not words to describe.my position and feelings,you hv not thought about trying?


To leave, To stay, in your heart seems to be contradictory.mayb you will not be willing,perhaps you will not let go,contradictory feelings of most people is:''but not willing to put down.so for me,a bit unfair, right? I'm also a woman,should be to fight for their own happiness,but I understand that now is not the time.I don't want to be provocative feelings,third party damage occurs,tis is the most feared harm girls.so I'll never ask for your choice again,to leave,to stay,you should choose the second one.if you can't leave,don't choose to stay.if you choose to stay, don't willing to make a decision.becoz the other hesitated only bring harm.don't say ...our is friends,becoz our relationship closer than friends,ambiguity makes people humiliation.


When you decide to leave,don't to say we still be friends.after breaking up hard to be friends again,it needed time to heal.time will dilute all,one day a certain period,perhaps we will do back to good friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment