Mar 11, 2011

♠ Enjoy the food 1 week


This week is the taste in food 1 week.If not wrong,I should be a serious fertility,eat non-stop throughout the week.you guess,how many kilograms I fat?


One day,my dear mum carried me to Tmn U Jusco Secret Recipe.I love the desserts there,especially the cake.In addition to this shop outside,I also like to eat cake at Moonlight.See!!This is my point of Chocolate cake,my mother ate Laksa,Zhi Rou ate Mango Cake.I have not tasted my favorite dessert.Be Happy!!Cost is to increase the weight of fat >.<

One day,I was driving around to buy a lot of material,vegetables,meat.becoz my dear mum came back from Singapore.I was planning to cook a meal routine for her to eat,so that I look at filial piety.The day before,I also because of the Internet to find some information on cooking,go to bed until 4 am it.write a lot of different dishes,materials,cooking methods.





Afternoon,I cooked the '老鼠粉'.Materials are: carrots,garlic,fish,small mushrooms.Phase is not selling well,don't hold anything against it,taste is also good.In fact,a simple meal only lah.HAIYO!!next,black pepper chicken,this dish cooked too little weight,is also my mum ate the most of dish >.<



Night,I cook a lot like food.Sambal Sotong,fried cucumber,sardines,sweet and sour chicken.Is the fastest eating sweet and sour chicken.I'm the only one to eat sardines,my nephew to eat a full plate of cucumber.I like to cook,but my mum always beside me trouble,don't worry!!I will not poison the food la.



I also made ​​a dessert it.Jelly.kiwi flavors and peach flavors.About 25 jelly in the refrigerator,I have showed my father tasted and give teachers enjoy my craft.In fact,is not it good focus,focus is determined to want to learn,I believe that my cooking will progress.




WAHAHA~I like the way my mum didn't get angry,so I have been to coax her happy.of course,she not only didn't lose my temper,feeling good all day.Just as long as you are happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment