Mar 9, 2011

♠ SG >> 2 days one night


The morning before the sun has not come out,I got up and ready to proceed to Singapore,and Li Feng,Zih Rou,Wen Yan as to apply for a job.Here,I would say the factory's salary is too far too few?Salary was $ 650.$ 8 early morning system,$ 19 night shift system.I would like to ask how to do?accommodation,food expenses,compared with no way to save extra money.Even if the overtime is just a good $ 1000.but also the arrival of night shift salary calculation system.I and Zih Jiu can't adapt to night shift.Although we are looking for part-time jobs to earn money,but we still have to stick to our principles,after all,is to our future development in the beauty industry,stay up all night is our enemy.Concluded that candidates,Li Feng and Wen Yan pass the exam,I and Zih Rou was with the 50/50,we can choose to stay can also choose to leave.we chose to leave.


Since we have entered Singapore,we take time to walk the rest of the stroll.



First stop (Ang Mo Kio).We go to meet my dear sister.miss her so much.We see a lot of clothes between stores.I bought two dresses,lady type.I love it.Next,we went to'糖水春'eating dessert,where the transaction of food desserts are very delicious.The price is okay,have the opportunity to try.




The second station (Serangoon).Shopping here of the largest (Nexxx).


CAN YOU SEE? There are children inside the top floor of the indoor swimming pool.Very nice.Find a day with my nephew visiting here.He must be very happy.

The third station(Marine Park).Long time did not come to the beach walk,happen to be a time,way to relax it.Blowing sea breeze,will release a lot of people,I feel at least not so boring.We don't see the head of the photos,today is the foot of the album.FUNNY!!Let you guess,I write what the word on the beach :p

The fourth station (Bedok).Middle of the night,we suddenly want to eat durian concept,the results specifically taxi to Bedok to eat durian,Durian is really the grain of gold's.A whole even to $ 50,Super crazy!!! OMG!!!


The next day afternoon,continue our program.

First stop (Lavender).We go there to meet my dear mum.and then go to the nearby shopping mall (City Square mall).We accompanied my mum to buy the two coats.I also spotted two blouses and shirts.my mum want but for me,I saw the price,Expensive.Not to buy.

In the afternoon,we are all hungry.would have to eat Western food,but the fear of fat,so to fill the stomach at food center.These are our points of food and desserts.Take a lot of hours,my feet are pain,cause I had a violent temper.Finally, select the dormitory to sleep.

During the evening,we eat dinner.Point a lot of snacks,noodles,congee,Rojak.Then we take the MRT to back Pekan Nanas lo.19 points sitting to Jurong East.I can only say TIRED!!! TIRED!!! TIRED!!!



Tomorrow hv classes,stop here today.


Soon have to go travel.
Expectations.


Thailand? Genting?

Choose which one is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment