Mar 31, 2011

♠ Finally the end of March


Just visit the website at the time,found some very cute pictures,share up to you see.


So FUNNY!!!

Today is the last day of March,coming April,I hope that better life.


Yesterday someone called me,,he told me something to bring it to me,supposed to meet tonight.Finally,I was delayed until Friday night,I don't understand,why every time I don't think the time,he always will suddenly appear? I seem to change his attitude a lot,even he thought I was cold,because I don't want to go their own troubles,he said that if I didn't meet him on Friday,regret is my own.Although I don't know what to do,in the end is what means something to me,but I told him," Whatever you ".



Then I didn't even say goodbye,put the phone to shut.I don't know my attitude is not correct,but I don't want to hesitate so much,I just want a good rest.



Tired,



Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment