Jan 4, 2011

♠ Wat am I ?



I like a fool
kept in the dark


wat do you take me
so much for shooting things wedding
you never told me about

if I had not peek your phone
I believe I still do not know the ins and outs

I'm very angry
why I'm the closest person to you
you don't tell me not even such a thing
I'm your daughter
have you looked down on me it?


Even if you are worried about I don't agree
at least it should let me know
did I not know the facts right?


There are many things you hide me?


Even my closest people rely deceive me
wat I can know who to believe
you really made me very sad


Like a knife into my heart


I choose not know it exists
I don't want any quarrel with you

but I have to say
you make my heart cold :(


No wonder you changed my attitude
wat I want to
you no longer try to give me

ur mind has changed

You still put me in mind that the first father?

I know ur dilemma
so after a night
I decided not blame you
as I do not know it now

I should be used to change your
you should be aware of the dilemma in the middle
I can pretend not to know

the only way I let go
is to tell their own
my father will never be a person

Stepmother
not really so easy
as been so long
I think I still can't communicate with you


Increasing age
the more I want to escape this house
I didn't care about my dad
but I don't want to please the people deliberately disguised


Do what you want it
I have not really care so much
my Way
how do I choose to go
you do not need to decide


Now we can calm the best way to
that I will be up to find a part-time work
move out
best to reduce unnecessary friction


Bless you
I hope you are sincere with my dad together
don't just fight every day
you do not bother
I feel tired



I don't want to see my father is not happy






No comments:

Post a Comment