Jan 25, 2011

♠ My goal in 2011


Wednesday was boring,a few laps around the house,I'm so boring.Damn it can not fall asleep,early on was awakened by a call through to Singapore.He is the factory agent.He also introduced a job to me,A sewing factory,5 days system,morning 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.Basic salary is $ 1250.Ringgit exchange for a RM2500++.very attractive salary,the only drawback is that system 5 days.I'm still considering them,
becoz daddy was willing to let me work part time.


Recently,I love the pursuit of expensive material,fancy a Bonia brand watches,I was going to buy it back yet.I never forget it,and even necklaces, bracelets, rings, bags,I'm looking for brand names.I started fascinated,but I will use my money to buy them back.Remember one day,my dad told me,who want to bring brand-name things,does not depend on their parents money to buy,but by the ability to buy back its own be considered serious.I was among the positive to make money.


For now the goal,The first is to make money the most important.I don't know what is the driving force,let me cherish the way to get more active try a sum of money,but just have to work,suffering is also nothing.The second is the maintenance of their own internal and external,that is their capital and charm,I'm about to enter the 20-year-old,began to pursue fashion,the pursuit of the maintenance of the internal external.have to be independent-minded woman.The third is to let the family don't worry about me,I would choose to stop playing life,is to allow family members peace of mind.


Always feel that they are not too powerful it? don't forget, I'm a woman.why boys are around it makes me feel weak?whether in business,problem solving,thinking,always a gap.I think it is very reliable.I don't like this feeling,the more people who want to harm me,the more I feel bored.Can't leave the private space? You are not who,have no right to say in my business,I don't need to tell you crystal clear.Hate this man,so you can close to me,but leave me to do so much.Man for me,no big deal,not to say that a man can have nothing to do,Please!I'm not a woman by a man to eat.Modern women,no man can perfectly well.

By : Kelly * 4:45 p.m.








No comments:

Post a Comment