Feb 17, 2011

♠ February 17 of the reflections




Who have ideals,
regardless of the feelings or career.


Ideal for the business,I'll set a goal for himself, so tat they can break the bottom line.Salary is the biggest problem,spending is not a problem.If I have a fixed income,tis was not a problem.I would like to rely on themselves to work to earn money outside of the time.My dad told me a sudden heavy tone: "You're short with the money? like your age that is not qualifiedto".I noe I lot of money to go home at tis age is impossible.I work only for an overhead and pass the time.I never thought I could make a lot of money back home,at least I will do my ability.how much to earn much profit.You say always back and forth,but I hope you don't stop me from going out of work to make money.Last,How long you can take care of me?


As for the feelings of the ideal,where the definition in the end?Sisters saw their side have the other half,my heart will inevitably also eager to own.Don't doubt!! This is like the feeling of love.WAHAHA!!But the fate of opportunity which can not this kind of thing,even if I wanted may not have.The more things you want to wait, always get.I firmly believe that this sentence.I always love to make people not believe in such a rushed,desperate to love a person.To me this case only occurs once only,but already things for many years.


Sister said I was playing earlier,has been a new boyfriend.But since 2010,most girls don't easily happen,it is me.They say I'm very picky.I don't know they are not picky too much?but let me really attractive person,really is not few.If I'm that easy to coax hand,then it is not 'Kelly Goh'.HAHAHA!!!Today's society,most of them 20 year-old girl is in love them.very strange: I did not even love.No wonder every time I say I'm single and everyone around you are so suspect my answer.


I'm waiting for that one person who can make me settle down to heart people.Not too good looking and does not require a lot of money,the most important thing I want to be able to give to me.My request is not high.Such a person,it may have,but I missed it.I don't know how to cherish,after all,I give him so it hurts,is the reaction of people will feel fear,right?I can understand his feelings.The emergence of such a person had,in that the process is very tough.Who in the end to have patience can wait for how long?I admire that he can wait me 2 years.



I'm disheartened until I started not expect his presence,becoz I'm about to exceed the limit.

When I chose you,my heart set on you,you don't doubt ur position in my heart.


I'm the person, will not let their emotions to others beyond my limits.


This is true for anyone.



Don't test to challenge my limits.



GOODMORNING ♥ 10:00 am












No comments:

Post a Comment