Apr 8, 2011

♠ As long as you're around


Every moment,is the beginning of happiness.As long as you around,every minute of feel blessed.I hope you have been able to take good care of me like this.



Although we can not see each other all the time,but the heart of each other's thinking about is getting deep,I want you to always accompanied by my side,however,I have learned to sympathize with ur busy.I have to be good,listen to you.



Every time I see you.Heart.I felt quite distressed,not because of our experience so much,but know you are very tired,didn't take a rest after work yet,to come my house take me out.you have been denied your tired,but I know you're tired.



Experienced so much,finally,we didn't expect to stay in each other's side.really imagine that now will not change.because I know now that we both care about each other.Establish our good relations.



You need some time,



I'm willing to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment