Apr 5, 2011

♠ I want a chaotic digital clock
















Life seems a little easier,that is becoz I'm learning to be happy,although will not let what is happening around me happy,but I learned the joy of contentment,even if it is a small thing,I should feel contented is.


Since met with you after,heart of the grievances and discontent seems to be you to the dissolved,this is the reason why I'm pleased.becoz of ur presence.You are in my heart for so many years,they are still so important,is such that.


Please forgive the idea I want to disappear,I want a chaotic digital clock,I tried something in this world,I'm exhausted.Don't want to compromise,not nostalgic,I want to be ur side.Can you let us do it all again?


At this very time,


I want to do has always been there for you.


when you need me.


I'll be there.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment