Apr 28, 2011

♠ Take out of dissatisfied



Walked all day,stroll all day and play all day.Can only use one word to describe me (tired)!I hv long suffered from a bad mood all the way to vent,eat all the unpleasant into the stomach.I hv not take camera to take pictures for a long time.Since hair cut after,tis is the first time.I hv changed?


A bad mood to eat dessert,perhaps better.I ate Mango cake and Mushroom soup at Cs de SEASON.My dear sister point a lot of food,becoz she was taking care of my feelings,let me have a good vent.






Tis meal,Sister spent almost RM90++,the following are sister sites of food,eat good bread.




Watch!!The two of us actually ate so much food,taught me how to lose weight?forget it! forget!Today is the vent out,don't think so much.


After that,We go to see movie."The Roommate",the plot is about a mentally girl in love with her roommate,becoz of love into hate,been the result of her roommate manslaughter,finally,added a sentence,"You're not my friend."I imagine in the not good-looking.


I bought a few pieces of clothes at CS,tis is the first time I did not try to buy,take the sight of love,wat don't hesitate,this is the vent of the phenomenon?Thanks to buy a home under the dress.I spent RM90++.


For dinner,we went to Perling '海番村' enjoy dinner.Select reason here:1.my sister wanted to eat seafood.2. I can catch the ocean breeze.Sister spent RM215 ++ in here,but she was not a complaint,has also been asked if I would also like to eat it?


This is a sister to me peel shrimp.I had tis sister,really happy.I will never forget,talk with me one night turned out to be my sister,she didn't hesitate to let me cry,no one said that any word of comfort,just told me: "cry out''will feel better.


Only she understood,although I choose to leave,but I was actually still love him,but I think this decision may be good for us all.No one knows,in fact,I see a lot of open,but he is still in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment