Jun 3, 2011

♠ Part 1 Birthd@y



I was very touched,becoz daddy had remembered my birthday.This is first time,he mentioned my birthday.I remember last year's birthday,is a quiet ride,daddy doesn't remember my birthday.I'm so sad.but this year he surprised me,becoz he did to help me celebrate.He has also been reminding me to come back early tomorrow after work.

Before dawn,I heard a lot of noise coming from the kitchen,noe tat daddy,in the preparation of food for the night.He helped me at home BBQ.

At that time,my heart feel happy,I can't say what my heart is touched,but my mind was filled with the feeling of not willing,I stay at home time is not much.I know my father is very willing,come back to eat dinner at least a week the 4 days,but this to work in Singapore,I believe it may never come back a week,becoz I want to fight the salary figure.

I'll miss u so much,u noe?






As for the afternoon program,I with my dear sis go to U mall see movie.The Kungfu Panda.In fact, my main purpose is to eat popcorn.Recently,many movies are feeling very good,I have been looking for free time go to the movies,but the film's content,in fact, most of them are funny,probably becoz I was tired of the relationship between,so I hv want to sleep de feel. ZZZzZz



As for the night,I hv spent with my family at home,and a few friends,I'm most grateful is that,便便 drive down my house looking for me,her super intentioned.Thx u

After the end of the BBQ,she also set us to JB ride.We go to Tmn Century eat 田鸡粥,with my brother.Hey hey~see the picture ya.He is very noisy,We're sick of him,蓝蓝 has been taking picture with him,left his most ugly side :P

We came home around 4 o'clock,very tired.





Thx for them.

Muacks.


















No comments:

Post a Comment