Jun 9, 2011

♠ Stay in Singapore




Singapore is about to enter the first day,I actually slept late,direct is to be scared together,but for tat person to call me,I think I should sleep in the afternoon ady liao lo.

In the past few days here,the beginning is not used to the environment,but gradually I found here I had a very full every day.Especially in the evening time,I'll go down to see people learn to dance on the basketball court.there are jogging to the park,even more crazy is that I live in the 20th floor,everyday I take the stairs to go out.As from the 1st floor came up,I don't hv to come to the 20th floor level,just walk up to the 10th floor,I'll just take the elevator out.

There is also a terrorist incident,my next door building,before I came SG,there is a 18 year old girl jumped from the 17th floor,killed on the spot.terrible is not?every day I go out there after the scene.fear.


I'm very patterns of life here,time to bed at 10 pm every day.

I believe that is a good start :)






That day,I do a physical examination of the test.otherwise,can't doing permit.the first is the urine,second is to test blood pressure,the third is the blood.OMG!!! 3 pumping blood,numbness in my hands directly,my nephew was still afraid to speak =.=''

I feel the most angry is tat the test eyes,becoz my eyes can't see her asking me to read out the letters,the results don't pass.becoz I didn't wear glasses relationship.Time is not enough,come again on wednesday to testing,the results I was in Singapore bought a pair of glasses.Walao!! $ 148 ok.curse the person who stole my glasses,the best will fall walk.Hum.......> <

The clerk told me,don't take good care of my eyes,sooner or later something happens,my degree has soared from 125 degrees to 375 degrees.seriously outrageous.harm to the mother scolded me....HUH!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment