Jun 2, 2011

♠ First day of June





Into the first day of June, be happy!: )
this is my lucky month,
I hope everyday is happy.


no make up!!!!


see my "黑眼圈"

about to begin new work life,
I should strive for opportunities to make money.
suffer a little bit,
that is not what,
the most important thing is meaningful.

I'll stay some days in Singapore,
since I don't have time to update blog,
but there is a chance,
I'll move the entire frame laptop to Singapore,
becoz I can't lose it :P

Of course,
I'm most worried about is the father,
thought he would scold me for going to work in Singapore,
didn't think he has said nothing,
just tell me

"你长大了,对错自己要会分辨,路是你的,你选择怎样走就怎样走"
"我说不可以你也酱,我说可以你也酱"
"你们大了,我也不多说了,说多只有惹你们讨厌"

其实你每一次不答应的事 我都不会去做
我会告诉你 那是因为我尊重你
所以你别说到我好像责怪你什么
知道你会担心我在外的日子
不过你要相信我 你女儿
我不是没有为自己打算的人
呆在家翘脚 以向来都不是我喜欢的作风
我会独立 不用靠任何人 我都可以过 ^^




this month is my birthday,
I always look forward to before the arrival of birth,
but gradually grow up,
slowly on these days there is no expectation,just ordinary.
I just want to eat a piece of cake.

of course,
my wish is that when I young,make more money.
desire most is to shoot a family photo.
this's just my pure fantasy :(





on this day,
I and sister with mummy go to eat hot pot.
at Tmn U de '大胃王'
didn't intend to eat a big meal for a long time,
but after more thought no chance,
so go now while there is time,
try to complete I want to do it.







back and forth the past few days in Singapore,
I feel very physical exertion,
so,
I don't hv time to rest,becoz even go to class.
I'm simply not enough sleep,
very hot temper.

I can't imagine my future work,
is not it will fatigue?



GD night.everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment