Jun 17, 2011

♠ Part 4 Birthd@y。In SG


Birthday on the day,


I entered SG.


Not trying to escape wat,just a quiet ride.


No lively celebration,deliberately not busy,simple enough.

Into the 20 year old today,
I no longer like before,



desire to always want to promise a smooth feeling.



Tis year,I desire to give up the feelings,


wholeheartedly hope their careers,now I just want to do myself.




Can u see ?


I stay in the life here,had a very relaxed, comfortable.
I like the feeling of nature,
I can walk out to the streets every day,to the window overlooking the sky.

Tis will be my longing for life.



Tis is my first cut a cake in Singapore.


It is my birthday tis year,the third cake cutting.


I'm crazy in love with cake,

whatever the time,I will think of the joy of cake.

Perhaps some of the recent problems and pressures,


I want to eat dessert.




SUMMIT shoe,unlimited gifts,


it sounds especially people happy.


Tis is mummy sent me a birthday present,


but it is disappointing!!!


becoz tis month have not published a lot of new goods,


so I didn't get like high heels.

The results of the three pairs of flat shoes and a white purse to buy.


OMG!!!


Really is not in the mood...




The bracelet is 便便 gave me.


Thx for u.
I really wear it in my hands.
Bracelet with my Bonia watch together :P




Afterward,PLS CALL ME 慧琳.


I changed my name ady.


Long story,one day my mother took me to worship.


All in all,the name is a batch with the fortune-telling.


becoz my real name '宋' for me is not good,


so we changed the name.

My friends,


later don't call me '宋琳' again. THX!!




Tis is my last birthday gift.


Durian cake.


over many durian food,good to eat.


After this birthday,


I want to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment