Apr 1, 2010

✖ uncomfortable


Today is the Fool's day

no special happened

all day hiding in the house becoz I didn't leave home


I and Felix to take a pictures

he has installed a face naughty

too boring...


recently the body a little uncomfortable
loss of appetite often feel dizzy

maybe a lot of trouble

maybe the relationship between loss weight


the process was very difficult to lose weight

endurance to be a good

I have not any food temptations

give me some time

I believe I will be able to lose weight


I feel my life is boring

never could get busy

don't like tat feeling

wat can I do ?



morning my father and I go out for breakfast

our hearts are very far away

we have no conversation picked

the kind of mood is cool

he really hurt my hearts

I have no strength to keep talking
I don't expect anymore



I am used to separate

don't intend to rely on others

I never rely on any man
in addition to my father the only one

now

even in the most important person in my heart

has let me down
I also believe in people ?



I'm tired..













































No comments:

Post a Comment