May 12, 2011

♠ The accumulation of wound


In the emotional world,makes the most difficult to accept the fact tat,people are always sad memories.I have seen through all tis,I admit it was stupid,will forgive you.U have kept my trust in you,as a joke.You think you're over it?

In the emotional world,is less than most people tolerate betrayal.You noe the kind of feelings?I didn't think you're such a person,I trust you.Ur friends always said you're a person of integrity,but u do such a thing.you hurt not only me,and ur brothers.Why did you choose the feelings of others involved? u noe this will not have good results,why choose tis?

You know this moment,although I hate you deceive me,not want to see you hurt ur brother.Do u understand?They still love each other each other,why did you destroy? u make people around feel the pain,including the parties.tis is the result you want?ur heart in the end in mind?I'm getting don't noe you,I think you have changed another person.

We would have been good,you wan me to trust u,even if we don't always around each other,we have to trust each other,u said you don't fool around on the outside,finally it?such a situation,I can say? qualified to say wat?

I choose to give up,lucky or the sad,I don't have a definitive answer.I chose to give up does not mean that really do not care,I'm still worried about ur recent situation,do you really want me to complete u disappointed?

The gradual accumulation of the wound,tolerance has become a grievance,I have no reason not to give up.Although the heart pain,can only say,after separation,I'm going to flee.



For you,

I had no way to cry for you,

very thorough,

u don't deserve. (−_−#)


No comments:

Post a Comment