Oct 28, 2011

♠ Random ll Go out ll Feeling



When I was in a bad mood,I always like to eat dessert.
If u noe me,surely you must know tat I hv tis habit.
Cakes,Strawberry donuts,McDonald Mcflurry Oreo ice-cream,and another dessert.

I like a little girl.Unhappy always like to eat dessert,even is a very common candy.

I can feel better more.I still hv the kind of naive character exists.

Mood can be restored,becoz I want something,I can immediately implement.

Just like today,I hv the urge wan to eat the cake,
finally,I'll eat it smoothly into the stomach.

Thx Q Sharon & Zih Jiu. *(^3^)*




In 27 Oct 2011,provisional decision go to see movies.hurry to go out.
I like to see horror film ,but my sis zih jiu,wen yan,Li fong scared,
3 to 1 vote finally,I cheated to the cinema but not to see movies.

We go to Bkt indah Jusco ate Sushi King.wow enjoy ya ^.^



The next program,We go to De'Box Singing.Don't be shy,show them ur sound.

a lot of songs,a lot of memories,a lot of meaning and many plot,

may I ask what song is ur theme song deep? do u hv memories with who?
YES.I have.

"煎熬" when I feel very confused and not sure,I'll listen tis song.

"好的事情" very interesting.Love is a blessing for each other.

"坏人" tis song is me difficult to forget.He paid a lot for me,a boy.

my sis Lif very stupid (=.=)zzz
when I sing the song 坏人,she called her brother to listen.
At first I thought it was a joke,I didn't think she was serious.OMG!!Shame!!

Although some memories passed,mind actually remember very clearly n very deep.

Began to sing...even those memories are slowly emerge.I actually will miss that period of time.

Do u remember ?

Yes,0613 (-.^)

MISSING~*




In 28 Oct 2011,We ran a fortune-telling.
The result is not very good.First success in work,intend to come back the other.
Unsettled,there will be a best of both worlds phenomenon.
Plan never catch up with action.Unless he really act to prove tat,
otherwise,said with a mouth,don't wan believe.




(Milk tea) I wan to drink long time ady.Yes!I like to eat pearl.
we chating,we happy,we crazy,we make trouble,we laugh.
We recall the last time together,yes it is a really good time.

with this group of sisters,I was very gratifying.with funny,grasping kit.

芝柔 ♥ Each time 心情不好 很容易被你抓包 你能陪我 就一定会陪我。

亲爱滴 ♥ 你很喜欢BOOM我 但陪我一起kit到凌晨四五点的 也只有你。

文嫣 ♥ 只要叫到你 永远只有yes 没有no。

Thx Q sisters.Crazy for 2 days.\(^3^)/




Remember that road,happiness is the end point.The choice will again concessions.

Habit meet each week ady,perhaps some not suited.

but I hope we wan to noe what he wan before don't meet 1st.
meet again,even we make it clear tat moment.I dunno tis day,wat time will come.
The next meeting,will not see? or from today start silent? I dunno.

If u really care about intensions,you'll appear in front of me,will not disappear.

Time will prove everything to us.♥





5 comments:

  1. Clean up the mood,cum back to Singapore,it had a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised,
    why do you appear in my blog?

    erm....
    I think so,finishing mood,I'll go back (^.^)

    how recently?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you like me to give you this surprise?I have opinions of ur article,focus on diet.I will wait u cum back ok? still the same.not well.not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm...
    still ok gua @@

    u irony me ? or care about me wor ? >.<

    okok,I'll go Sg find work,
    but I'm hesitant,
    wan in malaysia accumulated experience.
    after go SG.

    herm...
    wait for me find u yam cha la XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. your candid personality still no change.I was in fear for your weight,after tat will be complain again.More income in Singapore,malaysia sure make no return ur beauty course.you busy,hard to meet u.

    ReplyDelete